- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
Disposable protective caps, like masks and gloves, be- long to the basic health pre- cautions taken in hospitals. Safety takes precedence over aesthetic considerations. Nevertheless, caps will only be well accepted by person- nel if they are comfortable to wear. They should be skin- friendly and not cause build- up of heat and moisture. Carpex® surgical caps from BSN medical meet these re- quirements.
Description and properties
The good air and moisture per- meability of Carpex® surgical caps prevents the build-up of heat and moisture and en- hances wearer comfort. Carpex® surgical caps are skin- friendly and ensure reliable, hy- gienic working.
- High tear resistance.
- Very good particle retention capacity
- Completely closed material structure
- High abrasion resistance
- Reliable protection against infection
- Environmentally safe disposal due to residue-free incineration
Carpex® surgical caps guarantee reliable, hygienic working for
- the surgeon and his team,
- medical staff and patients in operating rooms,
- personnel, patients and visi- tors in sensitive areas such as intensive care units, neonatal wards and delivery rooms.
|Art. No.||Caps per inner||Caps per outer|
|Carpex® Astro Dispenser box with 100 caps 09070-00||1||6|
|Carpex® Barett Dispenser box with 100 caps 09071-00||1||6|
|Carpex® Vario Dispenser box with 100 caps 09078-00||1||6|