- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
Application and fixation of dressings requires excellent adaptability and flexibility – in the operating room, on the ward and in outpatient de- partments. Fixomull® stretch allows easy and quick fixa- tion especially of large dress- ings. The product can be cut to size, saving material and reducing cost.
Description and properties
Fixomull® stretch is coated with a hypoallergenic* polyacrylate adhesive. The backing material is made of transversely stretch- able nonwoven polyester. Fixomull® stretch adapts well even to highly contoured parts of the body. Constriction, con- gestion and disturbances of blood circulation is prevented. Fixomull® stretch is very well tolerated even by patients with sensitive skin.
- Good initial and permanent adhesion.
- Transversely stretchable.
- Permeable to air and water vapour.
- Minimizes the risk of contam- ination.
- Easy and diverse in appli- cation.
*reduced risk of allergies because of skin- friendly ingredients
Fixomull® stretch is suitable
- for wide-area fixation of wound dressings, particularly on joints, frequently moved and contoured parts of the body
- for secure fixation of tubes, catheters, measuring devices and instruments.
|Art. No.||Length||Width||Rolls per inner/outer|