- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
Conventional fixation bandages often tend to slip when applied to joints or when used to secure plaster splits. Elastomull® haft color doesn’t. The elastic cohesive bandage is coated with natural caoutchouc latex. This makes the individual turns of bandage adhere firmly to each other.
The crepe-like weave structure further enhances the cohesive effect. This produces an excellent, crease-free fit while allowing the bandage to be applied in a rapid and material-saving manner. The patient’s free- dom of movement is largely preserved.
Description and properties
Elastomull® haft color is made of 40% cotton, 30% viscose and 30% polyamide. The special weaving technique and the use of highly elastic, crimped polyamide threads give Elastomull® haft color its excellent elasticity which does not deteriorate even after prolonged use. The high stretch reserve makes the turns of ban- dage easy to apply. The individual turns need only overlap by about one third.
- Non-slip, adheres to itself.
- High elasticity and stretch reserve.
- Open-pored weave structure.
- Air-permeable and skin- friendly.
- Economical on material.
Elastomull® haft color can be sterilized in autoclaves.
Elastomull® haft color can be used universally
- For the fixation of plaster splints and wound dressings.
- For the application of joint bandages.
- For the fixation of padding material.
- As a light supporting bandage, e.g. after cast and tape remove.
|Art.No||Length||Width||Banages per inner/outer|