- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
No limits for your patients.
Everyday activities and comfort from the very start. When it comes to washing, showering, bathing, etc., Leukomed® T plus allows patients to quickly resume their everyday activities. And there is no risk: the transparent wound dressing is waterproof and bacteria proof.
- Following surgical intervention
- After injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
- For protecting wounds, e.g. during hydrotherapy and water massage
Provides effective protection from water and bacteria.
- Leukomed® T plus is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
- The transparent polyurethane film of Leukomed® T plus is waterproof and bacteria proof.
Reduces the risk of maceration.
- Leukomed® T plus is permeable to water vapour and oxygen.
Dressing changes do not affect the healing process.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
Extra safe for of secreting wounds.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
All-round suitability for wound dressing.
- Leukomed® T plus is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.
- In seven handy sizes.
- All are available in two pack sizes.
Leukomed® T and Leukomed® T plus
are easy and quick to apply.
1. Hold the wound dressing at the red handling tape. Then remove the top layer of release paper.
2. Using the handling tape, the transparent wound dressing can be applied accurately to the wound. Now remove the second layer of release paper.
3. Carefully press the transparent film onto the skin, especially around the edges. Full skin contact ensures that the dressing is waterproof and a bacterial barrier.
4. Now remove the application film in one go using the red handling tape.
5. To remove, pull off the film dressing evenly using one of the edges – painless and gentle on the skin. ￼￼￼￼￼