- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
I.V. dressing with non-adherent wound pad.
The material, form and adhesive power of Leukomed® I.V. make for therapeutic reliability and convenience in cannula fixation. Both patients and users profit: The soft material is stretchable and pliable, the release paper in three parts and V-shaped slit make application simple and easy and the high level of adhesive power ensures reliable fixation.
Product description/product properties:
Leukomed® I.V. is made of stretchable non-woven polyester that adapts readily to skin and cannulae and features excellent air permeability. The skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive ensures reliable adhe- sion. The extra soft, absorbent wound pad made of non-woven viscose has a special polypropylene coating to prevent it from sticking to the wound.
- Substrate: non-woven polyester, coated with polyacrylate adhesive
- Wound pad: non-woven viscose, coated with polypropylene
- Fixation of catheter and cannulae in the operation theatre, in the ward and in casualty
Duration of use:
- short term, one to several days
- highly absorbent wound pad
- high initial and permanent adhesive power
- leaves no residues when removed
- rounded edges prevent plaster from rolling up at the edges
- extra non-woven pad with swab and cushion functions