- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
Actimove® Manus Forte Plus is a highly breathable Indications and stabilising wrist and thumb brace made from top quality, latex-free materials, for an adjunctive treatment of painful conditions and irritations of the wrist and thumb joint, e.g. skier’s thumb.
The individually mouldable medial splint in combination with the advanced thumb closure system immobilizes the thumb in a neutral position, supporting pain relief and encouraging the healing process. The anatomically shaped volar splint stabilises the wrist joint. Wide inelastic hook and loop straps ensure strong support.
Actimove® Manus Forte Plus enables the patient to take part in everyday activities while providing a pleasant comforting feel of security and reliable support. Thanks to its tubular construction and the easy thumb closure this brace can be easily fitted with one hand.
- Irritation of the thumb saddle joint and/or proximal meta-carpo-phalangeal joint of the thumb, e.g. ulnar collateral ligament sprain (gamekeeper’s and skier's thumb)
- Acute pain and irritation in wrist & thumb joint e.g. distorsion
- Chronic pain and irritation in wrist & thumb joint e.g. arthritis
- Tendinous synovitis
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation, e.g. post Stener lesion surgery
- The diagonal thumb closure strap stabilises the thumb effectively.
- Two aluminium splints in combination with two plastic stays and four inelastic hook and loop straps provide secure immobilisation of wrist and thumb in a functional position, supporting pain relief.
- The extra-wide, circular middle strap runs counter-clockwise to avoid rotation of the brace, contributing to a secure overall stabilisation.
- Flat thumb seam avoids skin irritations for good comfort and enhanced patient compliance.
- Splints are individually mouldable for perfect anatomical fit.
- Brace gives secure stabilisation of wrist and thumb while leaving the fingers unrestrained and free to move.
- Breathable, skin-friendly materials provide high wearing comfort.
- Utility patent pending for seamless construction in the area of the carpometacarpal joint, for increased comfort.
Handling & Usability
- Self explanatory, glove-like construction and easy thumb closure make the brace easy to apply with one hand.
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners for individual adaptation.
- Securing foldovers prevent straps from slipping out of their buckles.
Cleansing & Care:
- Washable at 30°C for good patient hygiene.
- Splints can be removed for moulding and washing.
Reliable stabilisation. Functional therapy.
Easy thumb closure.
This inelastic, diagonally running hook and loop strap effectively stabilises the thumb in a neutral position, supporting pain relief and encouraging the healing process. The special diagonal design makes it easy to close with one hand. The flat thumb seam avoids pressure points and skin irritations, for good comfort and enhanced patient compliance.
Two rigid anatomically preformed and individually mouldable aluminium splints on the volar and medial side of the hand in combination with two plastic stays on the dorsal side of the hand provide a perfect anatomical fit, effective support of the wrist and reliable stabilisation of the thumb in neutral position.
Wide inelastic straps.
Two wide inelastic straps in the middle and proximal part of the brace provide extra strong stabilisation. Immobilising the wrist in a functionally optimised position they prevent flexion and extension while relieving the wrist. The circular middle strap runs counter-clockwise to avoid rotation of the brace.
Safe and easy fasteners.
Actimove® Manus Forte Plus features adjustable hook and loop fasteners for easy handling and individual fit. The securing foldovers safely prevent the straps from slipping out of their buckles.
Specially selected, highly breathable, and skin-friendly materials, a soft binding and the flat thumb seam add to an overall great wearing comfort, for better patient compliance.
Thanks to its self-explanatory, glove-like construction and its advanced thumb closure system Actimove® Manus Forte Plus can be easily applied with one hand. The other fingers stay unrestrained and can be moved freely for normal function and every day activities. A utility patent is pending for the seamless construction in the area of the carpometacarpal joint, avoiding pressure points and improving the overall comfort of the brace.