- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
The Delta-Dry® product range with the innovative Delta-Dry® Pantaloon. This pre-shaped, soft and water-resistant liner was developed on the basis of the proven, patented Delta-Dry® technology to simplify the treatment of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) or Femur Fractures in babies and toddlers.
The advantages of maintained hygiene, ease of application and safety of treatment convince on all levels and offer benefits for everyone involved.
THE PLUS OF HYGIENE
With Delta-Dry® Pantaloon the problem of hygiene management in hip spica cast treatment belongs to the past! Standard therapies are accompanied with soiling problems, which often result in skin complications. Delta-Dry® Pantaloon maintains patient‘s hygiene as flushing the hip spica cast and even bathing is possible.
EASY APPLICATION, EXTRA THERAPY-SAFETY
The application of hip spica casts is complicated and requires special care. As casts tend to be re-applied throughout the full treatment, an easy application is crucial. That’s why Delta-Dry® Pantaloon comes in 3 sizes in a pre-cut shape. Its stretch properties allow for an easy application and minimize creasing for a reduced risk of pressure marks.
WITH PROVEN DELTA-DRY® TECHNOLOGY
Water-resistant liner material
- Enables bathing and flushing
- Avoids odour, itching and skin macerations
- Allows expanded duration between cast changes (6 weeks)
- Increases patient and parent acceptance
- Provides time and cost savings
CARE & PROTECTION
Soft, flexible and cushioned for infant skin
- Protects bony prominences
- Provides safety during cast removal
- Comes with foldable flap and cast ends
- Ensures high wearing comfort
UNIQUE QUICK DRY SYSTEM
High water vapour permeability
- Dries within 90 minutes
- Helps patient’s skin to breathe
- Optimized hygienic care
PRE-CUT SHAPE IN THREE SIZES
- Permits an easy application, a suitable fit with little creasing
- Provides high wearing comfort
- Allows safe and easy application
IMPROVING LIFE DURING HIP SPICA CAST TREATMENT
BSN medical appreciates that any medical treatment is a challenging time for any parent and their child. You probably have a lot of questions on how to care for your child during a hip spica cast treatment.
Your health care professional will provide you with all necessary information and will answer all your questions. But as an additional aid, we’d like to provide you with some information on how to look after your child during this time.
First, there is the our Parent Information brochure which you can download here.
Please also watch our short video.
Immediately contact your health care professional, when:
- Your child suffers skin irritation, redness, blisters or itching
- Anything gets stuck underneath the cast
- The cast breaks
- The cast constricts any limbs
- You have any questions and concerns with regards to your child’s treatment
|73365-00||1||≥ 25 cm (≤ 9.8“)||1|
|73365-01||2||25 - 29,5 cm (9.8” - 11.6“)||1|
|73365-02||3||≥ 29,5 cm (≥ 11.6“)||1|
DELTA DRY® WATER RESISTANT CAST
Delta-Dry®’s unique patented technology outperforms other water resistant cast padding, making Delta-Dry® the best choice for medical professionals.