- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
Actimove® Manus Forte is a highly breathable, stabilising wrist brace for effective pain relief and rapid recovery.
- Acute pain and irritation in the wrist joint e.g. distortion
- Chronic pain and irritation in the wrist joint, e.g. arthritis
- Tendinous synovitis
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation
- Supports pain relief and encourages the healing process.
- An aluminium splint, two plastic stays and inelastic hook and loop straps immobilise the wrist in a neutral position and prevent flexion and extension.
- Wide inelastic straps provide an extra strong overall stabilisation.
- Anatomically preformed, adjustable aluminium splint for perfect individual fit.
- Overall construction gives secure wrist fixation while leaving the fingers free to move.
- Breathable, skin-friendly materials provide high wearing comfort and prevent skin irritations.
- Soft thumb loop opening with soft edges prevents abrasion.
Handling & Usability
- Self-explanatory tubular construction is easy to apply with one hand.
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners for individual fixation and easy handling.
- Foldovers prevent straps from slipping out of their buckles.
- Thumb loop opening prevents the brace from slipping.
Cleansing & Care
- Machine washable at 30°C for easy hygiene.
- Aluminium splint can be removed for washing.